Sold-out event with no tickets on-sale at door
DUBAI 23 November 2017: With hours to go until Dubai welcomes global superstar Ed Sheeran, promoter 117 Live is emphasizing essential travel information for fans attending the concert at the Autism Rocks Arena today (Thursday 23rd November).
With more than 25,000 people expected attend the year’s most anticipated show, concert-goers are advised to take note of timings and access roads to ensure smooth entry/exit and a memorable evening of spectacular music.
Doors will open to the public at 6pm sharp with entertainment provided at the venue from the outset from Channel4 FM’s weekend party DJ Moe Tiger, as well as American musician and special guest Lauv, known for hit singles “I Like Me Better” and “The Other”. Lebanese DJ Rodge will continue the party after the headline act until 1am.
Fans are urged to arrive at the venue early to avoid peak congestion hours, and bear in mind that normal Thursday night rush hour traffic will also apply.
There are three access roads to and from the venue which can be utilised including two entrances on Al Ain Road (E66) and an entrance on Emirates Road (E611). Road signage directing traffic are visible on both roads and detailed directions can be viewed in these informational videos.
Although there is parking at the venue, spaces are limited, and attendees should utilise RTA taxis and the free transport provided after the venue from 12am, dropping off at three locations including Dubai Mall, Deira City Centre and Mall of the Emirates.
There will be plenty of food trucks on-site such as Taqado, NKD Pizza and Shake Shack, plus Ed Sheeran merchandise on-sale for all Ed super fans!
Only valid tickets will be accepted on arrival, re-sale tickets may be declined without valid ID and credit card and there will be no tickets on-sale at the door. Cameras and filming equipment (excluding mobile phones) will not be permitted to enter the venue.
Full traffic and event updates will be provided hourly on the 117Live Facebook page.
- Doors open at 6pm with entertainment from special guest LAUV and Channel4 FM’s MOE TIGER
- Concert-goers advised to arrive at the venue early to avoid peak congestions hours and make use of RTA taxis
- Three access roads to and from the venue including Al Ain Road (E66) and Emirates Road (E611)
- Free transport after the concert dropping off at Dubai Mall, Deira City Centre and Mall of the Emirates from 12.00am
- 18:00 Doors Open
- 18:00 Moe Tiger
- 21:00 Special Guest LAUV
- 22:00 Ed Sheeran
- 12:00 DJ Rodge VIP Platform Afterparty
- 1:00 Close
Venue Access Videos:
- From Dubai (Al Ain Road) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYJyga-QRk4
- From Dubai (Emirates Road) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEou6ZIa1SU
- From Al Ain – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_3raD3aMGw
- From Sharjah – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqWX8BEIx9c
- Google maps – https://goo.gl/maps/jm42aCwwb1u
After-concert transport from Autism Rocks Arena running to:
- Dubai Mall
- Mall of Emirates
- Deira City Centre