DUBAI 4 March 2018: The Maldives are a perfect destination for springtime.
Niyama Private Islands Maldives is a showcase of luxury destination in itself within the vast extravagant beauty of the Maldives. This island retreat is an ideal holiday spot any time of year, but this spring, Niyama enhances the Maldivian lure with a range of family activities to celebrate Easter.
Easter is a celebration of rebirth and unity, and Niyama Private Islands Maldives is focussing on wholesome, revitalising family fun. Entertaining games, races, parties, and parades – the schedule has something to delight each and every family member.
• Easter Island Run (1st April): Race, quick as bunnies, around Nature’s Playground, energised by the pristine natural surroundings, cheered on by loved ones. This first eggmazing race will get the blood pumping, and there will be prizes for all.
• Hip and HOPpening Easter Beach Games (April 2): Team up with family and friends for exciting and enchanting games on the beach. Spend the afternoon by the sea competing in good fun for medals and prizes.
• Spring Shaka Party at the Surf Shack (April 2): Young adults (and the young at heart) can enjoy the sunset over the waves breaking on Vodi Point and groove to island beats.
• Easter Parade for our little VIPs (1st April): An Easter wonderland awaits the little, and not so little, ones. Arts & crafts stations, cooking demonstrations, and other delightful diversions will entertain, while luscious treats galore are special treats for all.
• Other planned events include the Little VIPs Fashion Show, Catch the Bunny and Family Kite Challenge. So, springtime will truly be a joyous family occasion at Niyama Private Islands Maldives.
The restaurants at Niyama Private Islands Maldives have made special preparations for those celebrating Easter on April 1 and Orthodox Easter on April 8. Guests can choose from set lunch and dinner menus meticulously crafted for these celebrations to buffets abounding with sumptuous dishes for family Easter feasts.
Couples, families, or groups of friends can make merry with fantastic meals, rejoicing the holidays with succulent roast meats, fresh seafood, delicious sides, and lavish desserts. Guests can choose from poolside parties at Blu or Epicure, an ethereal underwater atmosphere at Subsix, or a refined dining experience on the water at Edge.
In time for family spring holidays, Dift Spa is introducing family-focussed spa packages. Spend a relaxing afternoon of pampering with loved ones, or introduce your young ones to your love of spa treatments while you all enjoy.